The DC Center will hold a Social Media Training on Saturday June 2nd from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the DC Center Cyber Center. The DC Center is located at 1318 U Street NW.
Material Covered The DC Center uses Social Media like Facebook and Twitter for just about every program and service we offer here. We have over 20 different facebook pages and over 20 different twitter accounts for our programs and communities. Are you taking full-advantage of our social media network? In this training you will learn how to post items on the DC Center 'blog' and share these 'blog posts' via our facebook and twitter accounts. We will share best practices for using social media to raise awareness about your program or promote your event.
Who Can Attend This training is for folks who are part of the DC Center or connected through an affiliated organization. Individuals who can attend include.
- DC Center Volunteers that have completed the volunteer training
- DC Center Volunteers that have completed the friendly visitor training.
- DC Center Board Members
- Designated representatives from DC Center programs
- Designated representatives from DC Center affiliated organizations.
- Designated Representatives from organizations that share office space at the DC Center (HOBS, Latino GLBT History Project, Capital Pride).
Register You must register in advance for this training. To register please follow the link below.
Register for this Training Now